Wednesday, May 4, 2011

After awhile =)

After to be out from here a lot of time I am back!!. My life has became complicated and guess I did not have a lot of things to say. I am doing a purpose to write even a little bit everyday!! (lets see how long will be lol). Today I want to say two things that I have been doing this week: about RFL and Zombies.

RFL or Relay For Life is a fundraiser that get money for the cancer research. In SL exists a lot of people who believes it is something that is worth to fight so they gather in different groups and get donations for this cause. Last sunday I spent a lot of time helping to my group, The Cure Chasers, to get funds. It was funny because my best friends were there and everyone with her special sense of humor made that day special. Night, our captain, worried about everything was ok, Sienna with her great heart doing jokes, Furo fighting with I dont know what problem with the vendor and doing jokes for that, Cally checking and helping all the teams around because she is a RFL liason, Angie made a lot of buisness with the booth. People from other teams, and ours obviously, have a special feeling for the other ones because we have the same goal, the same purpose: to help people no matter what it is its color, country or beliefs.

And and now .. ZOMBIES!!! haha =). Long time ago, when I was younger, watched the movie Resident Evil and guess what?? I loved it. With the time I became a fan of this serie and read the 7 books as well. When I came to SL found a place related with this theme and for the first time in my life I was part of this story!!. Well 3 days ago exploring places and landmarks found a new place where you can kill zombies!!. I  will be back again to this practice, kill zombies at pure style of resident evil =).

Period.

No comments: