Sunday, May 8, 2011

My comp

I am having troubles with my computer now.. looks horrible, so I will need to change it soon!!! grrrrr but all will be ok again.. someday boo.. =).

Today I would like to show you one of my latest creations in SL. A month ago or so Night asked me to build an sculpture... a dj sculpture. When she asked if I could do it I said 'oh yes I could!' but being honest I had no idea what to do!!. I started to work with spheres building her body, face and hands but it looked horrible. After one hour to be working on it I knew what I wanted BUT!!! (I hate buts lol) did not know how to realize it. A good friend of mine came to see me and she suggested to get a sculpted maniqui with maps so I liked the idea and hello!!! I made it!!!. The thing here is not to get the maps but to build the dj, the hands, face and the trunk where she was going to be sit. When  I showed it to Night she said 'it is ok but I would like more if she could be in a fountain', oopppss.. ok lets go back to work!! and my lil grey cells got this:



This is the DJ. You can notice lots of details. You can see the treble clefts under the turntable. 


The headphones are trebel clefts and you can notice the musical notes. 








This is the place where she is place now. At Red River =). 


Period.

No comments: